We would like to hear from you, but kindly keep in mind that we are constantly on stand-by and always on the road, at live crash and crime scenes or in court.
If you try to communicate with us directly, please allow us some time to respond.
We consider all e-mails and phone calls important and we strive to revert back to potential partners, clients and students at all times.
If we are unable to answer our cellular phones, please contact us via SMS or WhatsApp for the quickest possible response.
Before we can consider your case or quote you for our services, we need at least the following information. You can save time by including the following information in your mail to us. Be sure to include:
1. The date and time of the collision.
2. The exact location where the collision occurred (preferably GPS Coordinates).
3. The type and number of vehicles involved.
4. An Accident Report (AR) Number and the Case (CAS) Number if/as applicable.
5. The Police Station or Unit that attended the scene and/or provided the AR/CAS Number.
6. Whether you have a copy of the Accident Report.
7. The type of case you’re referring to (Civil, Criminal, Road Accident Fund, Insurance, etc).
8. Where the vehicles are now and whether they are still available for examination.
9. The next court date and in which court and the progress of the trial, at this moment.
10. The names and contact details of any drivers, passengers, witnesses, etc.
11. A list of documents, photographs, reports and/or statements you have available.
Once we get this basic information, we will be in a position to quote or assist you more rapidly. Your understanding is appreciated.
We also wish to thank everyone that has helped made us a success and we undertake to continue to provide the prefessional services offered to date.
PO Box 64,